Friday, April 8, 2011

"Good Morning Babygirl..."

"Good Morning, babygirl."
A smile spreads across my face as I cook breakfast, answering the phone, hearing your voice on the other end of the phone. It's these simple moment that have me craving you more and more by the moment. You make me feel so loved; so cherished. It's so great...Although the distance seperates us, these are the moments I feel closest to you. The little words you say to me. I love being your babygirl. I cannot think of anything more blissful...

I know you're at work right now, but I can't help but wish you were here with me, allowing me to cuddle up in your arms, and just be. I just want to be held; I want to feel your fingers running through my hair. Brush the hair out of my face, kiss me gently, tell me daddy loves his babygirl. All is right when I am with you.

1 comment:

  1. I finally found your blog and will be sending for the world to see. You truly are a warm sunshine that I need to allow to engulf me more and more instead of pushing away. I realize that more everyday and it's defintely putting me where i NEED and want to be. Which is with you. I know I have my issues from time to time and afraid I may not be able to handle the full 100% family life 24/7. This is what scares me. Not to be able to handle certain things and needing my own time to myself when I know that family should always come first. I want to be able to handle and do so and don't want to disappoint you with this. This is my biggest hesitation in being able to throw myself 100% to you and your daughter. I truly do love you both. But I want to make sure that you are truly happy and this makes me whither. I love how you make me feel, how you are there even when I want to push you away. Knowing what I need and when I need time to myself. For this you are truly right. As well as how sexually turned on I get with you, how I crave you and don't always say and brush off. We have a deep connection of heart and soul and dynamic. I may not always be your daddy 24/7 but this works for us. I love how you submit to me and love how you know my serious look and know exactly what I am thinking. I always want to be your daddy and you will always always be my baby girl. I love you truly and deeply even though i may not say it.

    ReplyDelete