Please don't do this. You say how much you love me, and all this talk of the future; of our future, but then turn your back on everything at the slightest turbulation?
Am I not enough for you? Can I not make you happy? Am I too much of a disappointment?
You are my world, my every breath. You make my dark days light again.
I can't take this. I don't think it's fair to either of us that you are willing to throw us away this easily.
Although you have not felt my priority, you still have been. I jump at your word. I know you don't believe this, but it is still true. My thoughts are consumed by your presence, yet now, you won't even speak to me.
It's as if my world is shattering before my eyes. I want to tell myself everything is going to be okay, but I don't know if it is. I don't know if you will let me make it okay...
I can sit, and tell myself that if you really do love me, you'll come around; and this, I believe...yet it still doesn't comfort me. It cannot soothe my breaking heart. I can tell myself that if it's meant to be, it will be--yet I don't believe this. I believe everything in life has to be cherished and worked at, to be.
I will sit, and wait, and wish that everything will be okay...
No comments:
Post a Comment