The world keeps spinning, but I feel like I'm in a standstill. I feel as if I'm stuck, and I cannot move. The world and all of its people are busy, going about their daily lives, and I am doing is existing, going unnoticed, as everything else moves forward.
All of the external, daily stresses hit me, and all I
Moments such as these are the hardest thing in the world. I do not possess the courage to fight on my own--these are the times my babygirl heart takes over every fiber in my being, and without daddy, I am left stranded, alone and helpless, without a fighting chance. These are the times when my true need surfaces most- when I am truly, 100%, that babygirl I am able to hide at times.
I just need your comfort....make it okay, daddy. Please, keep your babygirl safe. I don't want to face this world alone... I cannot do it right now. Whisper softly, in my ear, that everything will be okay. Hold me close, and don't let go. Run your fingers through my hair; wipe the tears rolling down my cheeks away, placing gentle kisses on my head. Hold me there, wrapped in your arms, surrounded in your love, until I fall asleep....Take away this sinking feeling that is eating away at me. I feel so weak and helpless right now....
No comments:
Post a Comment