Monday, April 4, 2011

A slight glimpse...

Daddy, a word that has more meaning to some than others, on many levels...

My daddy may not be what you would think of, when the word is spoken. I still have a voice, although at times it may be smaller, my opinion still counts. I have the safety and protection of being her babygirl; I have the boundary lines, that although I dance along, I am cautious not to step over. I know my place, and I love everything about it. My place is where she tells me it is, and this is something I would not trade for the world. Don't get me wrong, I still have the freedom to make my own cognizant choices, I just know that when it comes down to it, I don't make the decision.

When the daddy idea was brought to play, the first warning was of dynamic and this would not be the "typical" daddy situation.  I was not put off by this, but quite the contrary- a little more drawn in. The perfect balance of masculine & feminine energy is brought to the table. The daddy/babygirl dynamic, not always brought to play, but knowing that it always exists. I'm loved and cherished, as more than a woman, but as yours.

I know the look that takes over when I am expected to do as she says; when she is no longer herself, but she has taken over the role of Daddy. I know that tone of voice that means I no longer have a say in anything. That I am her babygirl--nothing more, nothing less. I am overcome by the power and authority she possesses, and will submit in any and every way possible, to please my Daddy.

The ways of an assumed daddy/babygirl dynamic are not this, but this is my dynamic. This is the way we function, and it is perfect. Although I know that daddy is always there, I also know that this role does not always consume life...

No comments:

Post a Comment