Daddy says "good girl..."
my heart melts. Hearing those words make me feel like I am the best babygirl in the world. I love feeling like I make her proud. It feels so good. It's those little, seemingly insignifigant moments that make me feel on top of the world. Making daddy proud is the thing I want most. There are so many times that I feel like I'm not enough, or I'm letting her down- not living up to my expectations; but then comes a few words in a text message, saying good girl, and it throws me on top of the world. Just the little touch of praise makes the energy surge through my body, making me feel so alive and exhilirated.
I'm never quite sure why these small things are so huge; why when she gets the daddy tone to her voice, or the daddy look in her eyes it makes me melt. It makes my babygirl heart come to surface even more, and all I want is to make her happy; anything just to make daddy tell me what a good girl I am. I submit, mentally and physically; there are no boundaries, for I know he will keep me safe. I know that daddy will protect and keep his babygirl safe, no matter what. The little girl that stays hidden away in my heart, so well, is free to be. No harm can touch me when I'm wrapped safe in daddy's arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment