Sunday, April 10, 2011

Enough?

You say I don't initiate things when it comes to the sexual venue. Sometimes I really don't think you understand just how hard it is for me; just how hard I've been trying. I hate that I cannot satiate this need for you. It hurts me to know that I am not fully satisfying you, for this is all I wish to do.

Last night, I could hear a certain level of frustration in your voice; it made me feel slightly inadequate. I wanted to please you, although sometimes I do not know how to overcome my fears and anxieties. I know these stress you, putting an uncomfortable pressure on you; this is not fair to you, at all. It makes me wonder sometimes, just how long it will be okay with you before you throw your hands up in angst and give up on me. I promise you this will all be different when we are together on that physical level that we typically only dream of; I just hope I can be enough for you until then.

I know that I did come through for you last night, and brought you back to that place that we both wanted to be in, yet at the same time, I feel that I should do more. I should be able to speak the words and thoughts that we both desire so much. I should be able to paint the images I see so vividly, for you. Those deep, intense, desire-filled moments, filled with passion and need. I want to be able to share with you the heat that I fill with every fiber of my being; when it hits me so hard it hurts...because it does. I'm filled with such intense desire that it makes not only my heart and soul, but my body ache.

This need I have makes me want to fall to my knees, and beg you to take me in every way possible. Please, daddy, make me yours. Make me submit to you in ways that only you can do; you own me on such a myraid of levels. I am your babygirl in each and every way. Hold me, love me, cherish me, control me. Make me everything you want.

I push myself out of my comforts for you, and I do believe that you see this, but it still keeps me wondering if I am enough for you. Am I really what you want? Can I make you happy, and satiate all of your needs in every way? Would you let me know if I didn't?

This babygirl wants to be everything to you. I want to be the center of your universe, as you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment