Things have been pretty crazy lately. We've had some pretty intense ups and downs. I feared losing you more than anything in the world--however, all bad things do end, eventually, and they have. The bad has been replaced with the greatest good ever...
Saturday night/Sunday morning you proposed while we were on video chat. I am the happiest woman in the world. You have filled my babygirl heart to the max. I am so joy-filled. All that is missing at this point is being with you; which I know will come, hopefully sooner, rather than later.
In that moment, all of the bad we had been struggling through over the past few days became obsolete. Everything became so right.
I love you daddy R. I love you more than you could ever imagine. The way you make my world so right is something I could never lose. Thank you for making everything so right- for filling me with such joy and light- for making me yours, for keeps.
I'm your partner, your babygirl, your future wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment