Friday, April 15, 2011

Missing my Daddy

The minutes turn into the hours which turn into the days, that seem so perpetual right now. I need the reassuring touch of my daddy's arms. The distance is so painful sometimes. All I can think of is what it will be like to finally have you by my side; to fall asleep every night wrapped in your arms, tucked away against your side- to wake up every morning to your beautiful smile and be able to touch you. I realize more and more, by the moment, just how much you mean to me. I want the safety you give me. I need the love you surround me in. I crave that perpetual happiness you fill me with.

I know you are scared, as am I. I understand there are apprehensions you have, and justified reason for them, but I believe with every fiber in my being, that everything will be alright...as soon as I'm by your side.

I love you...
This babygirl needs to be in her daddy's arms more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment