Today I recieved a phone call to interview for what was initially (on my voicemail) explained as a 'management position' with a certain company...only to call back and find out it is for the Store Manager position, not just 'management.'
Knowing that this company pays well, as well as it being a nationwide company, I had submitted a resume last month at one point, to a local branch of this company, since it was looking like NC wrap-up and everything was not going to happen in a very timely manner. In all actuality, I was not expecting to hear back from them, because I sent it in after the close date...surprise...call back. I now have an interview set up for this afternoon...
Typically this would be cause for quite elation, however, for once, it isn't so much...it's a rather bittersweet moment. I am very flattered that they called, and yes, I am going all out for the position, as I typically do; yet at the same time, it's a bit scarey, knowing that I am interviewing for a long-term position, here...when all I want is to be with Her.
I know that I have to do certain things here before the relocation is totally feasible. I know there are still things that have to happen on Her end before the relocation goes forward, with ease...but just because I know these things, does not mean it feels good. I just have to perserve on, and everything will fall into place...
With that being said, I am going to begin reviewing for this (first) interview, and blow them away...hopefully it will go well...hopefully Chloe can be good, seeing as though it is a phone interview... hopefully I will be scheduling an in person interview soon, as well....
hopefully I'll get to hear those words I love hearing so much from Her...'I'm proud of you.'
*takes a breath*
hopefully.....
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment