20 year old self.
Self,
I think the most important thing I can try to tell you at this point is to be true to yourself. Over the next few years things will begin to brighten up. Right now you are trying so hard to make others happy; don't forget yourself. Take the time to allow yourself to breathe....
Unfortunately I do not have a lot to convey to you right now. I know it would be so great to have all of the answers to everything, but you have to find them along the way...and you will. One day, everything will fall into place. It won't be easy, and you will have so many difficult decisions to make, but it will work out for the best. Utilize the strong people in your life, and don't let them go...after all, you will be going to spend time with the single most influential person in your life very, very soon. I need not tell you who that is, because you will know who it is. She's always your biggest fan. She will open your eyes more while you spend that precious time with her, just make sure to take to heart what she says. Don't ever ignore what she tells you...She truly has your best interests at heart, even when she comes off slightly abrasive.
With that being said, I wish you much luck and success....You will find your way.
Your Future Self.
No comments:
Post a Comment