Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reminiscing over my past few weeks (written as a letter to a dear friend)

Please pardon the personalization parts of this include, fore it was initially began as an email/letterto a dear friend, which turned into an emotional, reminiscing piece, that I thought may be appropriate to share here....



Hey you sexy lesbian you! I miss you too!! Mucho!!

So, the day before my bday (July 1st) ...the day we had to be out of the duplex, DaddyR pulled a bucket of crazy, and got us a last minute flight up to newark...amazed! That night we all drove up to Mass for the weekend, and spent the weekend with all of Her friends...the ones that I was terrified to meet, that I was hidden from for so long....so, it was amazing. I had never felt so welcome, and at home, in my life! It was amazing!! I lufffff them all! *grins* so, they all made my birthday incredibly special and it was just great! Days in the sun, out by their pool...letting Chloe play in the water and all that jazz...great bloody marys (lol) great company...just bliss!! Not to mention, it was pretty stellar, knowing that I was finally getting to meet all the mostest important people to Her. We had a stellar time...we even went to meet Her sister, who LOVED Chloe, and was uber sweet! I can't even put into words what a great time I had!
So, after we went back to NJ, we spent about a week at Her house, where I got to be Her happy lil houewife again, and just bask in the glory of being by Her side. The following week we went and housesat for a friend of Hers....awesome again!
Chloe had space to run and play, R and I got space to ourselves, without having to share space with roomates, Chloe got a room of her own to sleep in, again, giving R and I space...it was just great! We got to 'play house' as if it were our own....*le sigh*
so, after all of the awesome times then, including a super trip to the aquarium, as well as fun times at the park (which are on YouTube...search babygirlaften) we returned to Her house, which was still super, just having Her beside me every night....((god, I miss Her so much tonight...it's the first night we have been apart)) 
tons more fun...Her friend kept Chloe one night and the entire next day and She and I got real alone time-- dinner and movie/play time that night, and the next day, late breakfast (meaning we both got to sleep in!!) and then a busy day of shopping at the Premium Outlets! Daddy got me an ADORABLE skirt AND a new dress!! Not to mention, the previous weekend,when we went to the mall with Chloe...She picked out a super cute dress for me AND one for Chloe! (She spoils Her babygirl*s*) anyways, we had a super fun filled day off of parenthood, full of wicked crazy shopping and great times together!

So, that was that....we have hunted some apartments, and actually found one that we may take, but it isn't available until September 1st...so if She doesn't find something better and/or sooner, we may take that one...now, we just have to wait...the funds to move in (any place) up there are pretty intense...She is shooting for 1 month...and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that She can make it happen.....Daddy makes things happen.........


So, today, unfortunately, Chloe and I had to leave....we flew down to Alabama,  and are hoping that it will just be for the month....

((oh lawrd...here comes the A-motion *yes, I made a play on the word emotion*))

god, Mikey, I miss Her so much, already....I feel like my heart is breaking into a million little pieces. I know She is doing everything that She can to get us back up there, immediately...sometimes I just fear that it's going to be too much pressure on Her, or that I'm going to get upset over some trivial thing and be too much of a brat, and She's going to not want me/us anymore...I know I (we--me & Chloe) can be a LOT to take on, and I think a lot of my fears come from me, because I don't know if I could handle it, were the situation to be reversed; I just love Her so much....and I'm so scared...and not being with Her right now is hitting HARD.
At this point, all I can do is hope that things move quickly and smoothly....


So, dear Mikey, now that I have written you a short(ish) novel, I shall stop my babbling!  I had some time though, and thought I ought to share...and it was a nice little reminiscence of my past few weeks with my amazing DaddyR....*tear* keep your fingers crossed for soon success!! (after all, after we get settled, you MUST come up, visit, and meet my dearest Daddy, who would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you...as you know! *giggles*) With that being said, my sexy lesbian *wink* I will go for now...call/text/email...anytime! I missssss you...and our amazing 'straight' dates!

Xoxo.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment